Sunday, October 25, 2015

Blog Post 10/22

Did you like Tom Sawyer?  Give three reasons why or why not. (10/22)

Littlebuck wrote:  Three reasons I like the book is it is funny, cool and different than any book I have read.

Jackson wrote:  When we were reading tom sawyer i did not like it.  One reason why is because it is boring.  The second thing is that it is hard.  The third thing is it was confusing.

Halli wrote:  The Adventures of Tom Sawyer just didn’t seem to captivate me (though I’m partially to blame for not paying enough attention I suppose). I liked the book, but I’d most likely never read it again. It had both positive and negative qualities, but personally for me the actual plot in itself wasn’t interesting. It’s apparently a classic that everyone needs to read, but it just didn’t seem that significant to me. It did have interesting, 3D characters though, so the book wasn’t all bad. (Id prefer to read the Outsiders or Westside Story though :^) )

Julianna wrote:  I disliked the book “The Adventures of Tom Sawyer” because it was not very appealing, it was written in an ABC little kid way.  It was not very right to the point and it was dry and boring.

Gina wrote: I didn’t really like the Tom Sawyer because it didn’t make sense, I couldn’t understand it and it seemed weird.

Mady w wrote:  The book The Adventures of Tom Sawyer is really great and the reasons I really liked the book Tom Sawyer are
1) It’s adventurous and I love adventure.
2) It’s basically a really good life story in the perspective of a boy.
3) It’s just really amazing.

Xander Tuck wrote:  What I thought of Tom Sawyer was a pretty good book by my standards.
Reason 1) It had pretty nice adventures in the book.
Reason 2) It had good taste in a good villain.
Reason 3)  The book had a great ending to it.






No comments:

Post a Comment