Thursday, November 12, 2015

What Makes a Good Friend?


I have had a lot of friends in my life.  Many I have lost touch with and many I communicate with regularly.  Although they are all different in many ways, they all have the following three qualities:

1)  Trustworthy:  I am an open person and I share personal things with all of my friends.  I know I can trust my friends to not gossip about the things I tell them.  
2)  Dependable:  I am not one who asks for a lot of help.  However, if I do need help, I can depend on my friends to help me. 
3)  A good listener:  My friends value what it is I have to say and listen to me when I am talking.  They disagree with me sometimes, but they will listen to what I have to say first and show that they value my opinions.  

1 comment:

  1. that is so true! nice and real friends will be honest and not be 2 faced.

    ReplyDelete